HormoneProne Anti-Blemish Set
Waking up to breakouts is enough to ruin a day -- or week. Keep in the clear with this AHA- and BHA-acid-powered starter set.
Microinfusion skincare tool
28 Glycolic Capsules (AM/PM)
To exfoliate dull skin and treat underlying breakouts
2 Cleaning Capsules
To remove excess residue and buildup, recommended every 10 days or 12 uses.
Delivers fast wireless charging to your Droplette. Comes with dock and cable.
FREE Capsule Sampler
1 each of our other 3 Capsule formulas, to target signs of aging and dullness.
How To Use Droplette Device
- Ensure Bluetooth is enabled to sync with App.
- Insert single-use capsule you wish to use. Close capsule door.
- Hold device directly up to clean, bare face.
- Turn on the device and slowly move mist around your face in your circular motions.
- When mist turns to air, turn off the device.
- Eject and set aside capsule for recycling.
- Repeat with all capsules in your regimen.
- Continue with your routine.
- Do not spray the device near your phone screen or camera.
How To Use
After cleansing and toning, use your Droplette to mist the pod actives evenly across the skin.
Key Active Ingredients
Exfoliates and effectively removes the outermost layer of dead skin, so other acids can treat underlying breakouts.
Helps reduce inflammation and protect skin's lipid barrier to regulate oil production, for less problematic skin.
Effectively penetrates and clears out clogged pores, leading to clearer and smoother skin.
Full Ingredient List:
Glycolic Capsule Full Ingredient List: Water, Glycolic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Pentylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Leuconostoc, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polysorbate-20, Citric Acid, Hexylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl glycerin, Phenoxyethanol
- Paraben free
- Appropriate for all skin types
- Cruelty free